Reisika Hair Tape in Hair Extensions Human Hair Seamless Skin Weft Remy Straight Hair
- Stretched Length
- 14 inch 20Pcs/Set 40g
- 16 inch 20Pcs/Set 40g
- 18 inch 20Pcs/Set 40g
- 20 inch 20Pcs/Set 50g
- 22 inch 20Pcs/Set 50g
- 24 inch 20Pcs/Set 50g
- Natural Black
- Dark Brown
- Jet Black
- Bleach Blonde
- Light Golden Blonde
- Brazilian Hair
- Natural Black,Dark Brown,Bleach Blonde
- Suitable Dying Colors:
- Can Be Permed:
- Color Type:
- Pure Color,Piano Color
Material: 100% Brazilian Virgin Human Hair
Color: #18 Ash Blonde Fading To #22 Highlight With #60 Platinum Blonde
Weight: 2.5g per piece, 150-200g recommended for a full look.
Tapes: Strong, safe, small, and invisible PU tapes
Details of hair: Tape size: 0.8cm * 4cm Texture: Straight, and a natural wave after washing is normal.
Q1. What type of hair care products should I use?
A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
- Use good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It's important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
- you could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
- Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q2. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: It could be caused by dry hair. Pls make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.
Q3. How long does it last?
A : How long the hair lasts depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, and then normally it could last longer than 1 year.
Q4: Why the colors of hair extensions don`t seems exactly as the pictures show or description says?
A: Different monitor have different displays. The same color number may have a little color difference. You could dye the Brazilian virgin hair if you need different color.
Q5: Can they be straightened, curled?
A: Yes you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style the Brazilian virgin hair. However, don't do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
Q6: Can I dye/color the hair?
1. Yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend dyeing darker, since it is difficult for the original colour to fade. Improper dying will ruin the hair. We highly recommend your hairdresser dye the Brazilian virgin hair. Coloring by yourself will take a risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can't get to a salon, please always use good quality products and test a small sample first.